Pages


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fat Bottomed Girls

Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Oh, down beside that red firelight;
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls,
You make the rockin' world go round.
- Queen




When it comes to finding a mate, we all have our preferences. Those preferences are linked to that elusive chemistry which cannot be defined. You know chemistry like you know the wind is blowing. It's something you feel. Sometimes you feel it so strongly it knocks you over and takes your breath away.

There are as many preferences as there are people in the world. Some like their partner to be tall while others prefer shorties. Heaviness appeals to some while others prefer a woman to be lithe. They say blondes have more fun but I have read the brunettes are happier. If you go by the advertising media, you would think the ideal woman is tall and sickly skinny with huge rack. Me, well as you may have guessed by the title of this blog, I prefer fat bottom girls. Fat bottom may be a misnomer in my case as I don't like lard butts like the woman who sat next to me on my last plane ride that was so big she spilled into my seat. I like a woman with an hourglass figure with a posterior that lets you know she is a woman. Forget those Victoria Secret models. Give me a J-Lo!

I don't know when or why this preference occurred but I do know that it is strong preference. For me, a woman without a curvy booty simply isn't very attractive. She can be perfect in every other way, but without a nice booty, well, she just isn't for me.

1 comment: