Pages


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Leadership Training Class Development

Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. ~Alexander Graham Bell


I have finally completed development on my second leadership training class. All told, I put something in the range of forty to sixty hours into the presentation, forty to sixty hours of preparation for a three hour training. Luckily for me, it's a labor of love, a task which in which I enter the zone and get lost for hours at at time.

I have been asked to shorten the time between classes from a month to two weeks. Two weeks to between training sessions for a class that takes one to one and a half weeks to create. Plus, I need to read some additional books to bolster my knowledge base.

I for see a very busy next couple of months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment