Pages


Monday, March 12, 2012

Brain Trust


He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. ~Albert Einstein


I am in Switzerland for a week of meetings on the next generation of a product my company is developing. As I was sitting in the meeting room, I realized I was sitting with some of the brightest minds in my company, sitting with people who apparently, without effort, are able to turn the abstract into the concrete, convert intangible words into software that does the bidding of people with a click of a button, a click that causes bits and bytes to tumble and assemble themselves into information easily displayed as information to a user.  I sit here in awe at the intelligence which surrounds me, sit in awe that I am blessed to be surrounded by 30 of the brightest minds in my company, am excited to be in the presence of such intellegencia and watch them create our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment